Innovating Incrementally. For Long-term Revolution.
We believe protecting the environment is a direct result of operational excellence, and that it equates to more than just complying with regulations. We are proud of our long-standing commitment to environmental progress in many areas and to harnessing innovation to lessen our impact on the environment.
Competitive Advantage through Sustainable Operations.
We know that integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into decision-making promotes risk management and long-term value creation. But we also believe that the shift towards more sustainable business practices is not a short-term trend but instead the overall direction the world is headed. We are confident that our business will be rewarded for adapting to the macro trends around us, such as:
- Increasing focus on reducing fuel consumption and carbon emissions
- Growing activity in supporting alternative energy sources
- Using new technologies to achieve “greener” operations and reduce environmental impacts
SEACOR Marine’s work is advancing environmental sustainability efforts in our industry. We have excelled in the use of:
- Hybrid technology, including the development of hybrid battery powered platform supply vessels (PSVs) and well stimulation vessels to reduce vessel fuel consumption and emissions
- Real time monitoring of vessel performance and carbon dioxide emissions
- Specialized environmentally friendly hull coatings to improve vessel performance
- Hydrogen powered solutions for our vessels for improved ship energy efficiency
- Alternative construction materials such as aluminum and carbon to reduce environmental impact
- Green Passport issuance on new vessel construction to ensure adherence to EU Ship Recycling Regulation and Hong Kong International Convention for the Safe & Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships
See our ESG Commitments & Goals
See our Sustainability Reports
See our ESG Investor Presentation
See our Environmental Policy Statement
See our Climate Change Statement